The student continues to learn to approach the circumstances, relationships, and situations of life from a biblical perspective, and so begin to experience victory and contentment in life’s trials. This and CNS 101 will also prepare the student to help others face their problems and deal with them biblically.
Books required for this course:
- Christian Living in the Home (Dr. Jay Adams)
- Christian Living in the World (Dr. Jay Adams)
- Maintaining the Delicate Balance in Christian Living (Dr. Jay Adams)
- The Christian’s Guide to Guidance (Dr. Jay Adams)
- How to Overcome Evil (Dr. Jay Adams)