You may request that your official Whitefield transcripts be sent to another organization or individual by submitting a request to the Whitefield College Registrar’s office. There is a $12.50 fee for each transcript.

Your request should include your full name, social security number, approximate dates of attendance and the name and address of the institution or party to whom the transcript is to be sent. If your name has changed since your last period of enrollment, you should provide both your present and former names. The College will try to respond to transcript requests within two weeks.

If you prefer to mail in your request, you can download and print this form: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST

Note: The College will not provide transcripts if you have an outstanding financial obligation to Whitefield College.